- Knight Frank, the place for the best property professionals
- Opportunity to develop your career within Facilities Management
- Located in Melbourne
Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries and employing more than 15,020 people worldwide. In Australia, Knight Frank employs approximately 1,000 professionals in 26 offices. Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional, agency and consultancy services.
This is an opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge within facilities management and manage commercial office buildings based in Melbourne.
Our Facilities Management Team is regarded as a leader in the provision of facilities management services to some of Australia's most respected institutional and corporate clients.
Your success will hinge on your ability to provide superior client service, prepare and manage reports, maintain contracts and achieve set objectives. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to think strategically whilst having the capacity to interface with other members of the team.
- Be the primary contact for technical and maintenance advice, supporting your Property Manager and client
- Building day-to-day management including operations & compliance matters
- Provide recommendations to the clients and Property Manager to improve efficiencies on maintenance and operational issues
- Ensure a high level of quality control of all contractors
- Ensure 6 monthly audits of all keys / access cards
- Conduct regular inspections of the entire building, including all common areas and plant rooms
- Maintain risk management procedures in accordance with Knight Frank policies and procedures and Client's requirements
- Procure services to ensure all technical, risk and statutory requirements are satisfied and within budget
- Essential safety measures management including air conditioning, lifts and fire safety
- Administration of building service contracts and management of service providers
- Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our client, tenants and tenant representatives.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliance, risk and sustainability targets and KPIs.
- Ensuring optimal operation of buildings to design intent, maintaining NABERS ratings with a view to continual improvement.
- Detailed monitoring and management of energy and water consumption
- Independently project manage capital expenditure upgrades
- Preparation of detailed Monthly activity reports
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Appropriate work experience and demonstrated success in a Facilities Management role within the property/building industry sought, with the ability to operate with a high level of autonomy in managing the delivery of concurrent FM projects
- Sound knowledge and experience in tendering and negotiation practices
- Experience in the effective management of energy and water usage
- Experience in managing building services including air conditioning, BMCS, electrical desirable.
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, Australian Standards, Building Code of Australia
- A high level of financial aptitude, computer literacy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of facilities management operations, industry best practice, building codes and legislative requirements relating to facilities management
As a strong relationship builder with exceptional people, environmental, risk and contractor management skills, you will thrive in a challenging environment. You will be involved in identifying and resolving critical Facilities Management issues and ensuring best practice facilities management strategies are implemented and adhered to, whilst capitalising on opportunities to maximise your buildings' performance. This presents as an outstanding opportunity to build your profile while enhancing our client and tenant relationships.
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply.
No Agencies please.