- Leverage your strong organisation skills
- Based in Adelaide CBD
- Great company culture and growth opportunities
Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries and employing more than 15,020 people worldwide. In Australia, Knight Frank employs approximately 1,000 professionals in 26 offices. Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional, agency and consultancy services.
An exciting role has become available for a talented Assistant Property Manager in our Asset Management Services team. As an Assistant Property Manager you will support a team of professionals who are driven to get the best results from each day.
Through a variety of administrative, reporting and finance related duties; you will be the conduit to success in this fast paced and challenging role, with a focus on commercial and retail management.
- Support the team with all facets of general day to day administration activities.
- Co-ordination of monthly tenant and Client reporting (general issues, financial reporting, maintenance, upcoming works and arrears recommendations).
- Coding of invoices, financial accounting including accounts payable, receivable and budgeting.
- Chasing of arrears.
- Liaise with concierge for upcoming marketing activities involving tenants and contractors.
- Undertake fixed, CPI and market rent reviews.
- Update Bank Guarantee and Public Liability Insurance records. Liaise exchange/top up until completion with tenants and solicitors. Lease maintenance to ensure information is up to date and correct.
- Monthly tenant reporting which will include, general issues, maintenance issues, upcoming works, relevant schedules and arrears recommendations.
- Monitoring and follow up of any defects and ongoing maintenance of your portfolio, assigning works and ensuring work orders are completed and actioned accordingly.
- Establish, maintain and build conciliatory, pro-active open relationships with all clients, tenants and service providers.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree preferable, i.e. Bachelor of Business (Property)
- Holds the 2019 Property Manager Certificate of Registration
- Intermediate MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills in conjunction with high attention to detail
- Possess strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A confident communicator with a demonstrated ability to engage within a team
- Look for opportunities to contribute, innovate and add value
- Demonstrate initiative and a proven ability to work autonomously
To apply for this outstanding opportunity please click the ‘Apply' button below and include a covering letter with your CV.
No Agencies please.