- Fantastic opportunity to build your career with a respected global organisation
- Great team environment.
- Based South of River
Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries and employing more than 15,020 people worldwide. In Australia, Knight Frank employs approximately 1,000 professionals in 26 offices. Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional, agency and consultancy services.
We are looking for enthusiastic Property Accountant to join our onsite team based SOR.
The Property Accountant will have responsibility to support the Senior Property Accountant and Property Management Teams with day to day financial and administration activities.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist the Senior Property Accountant and Property Management teams with preparation of monthly financials including accruals, prepayments, other journals and any off-system reports.
- Aid the Senior Property Accountant and Property Management teams with month end and annual reporting, including any off-system reports.
- Perform database maintenance activities and ensure that property and tenant database records are maintained in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the Senior Property Accountant, Property Management teams and Owners with queries in relation to tenant account transactions and owner reports.
- Review of Monthly bank reconciliations to ensure are accurate and have been prepared in a timely manner
- Oversee daily payment runs, ensuring all payments are made as required and in accordance with the documented policies and procedures.
- Assist the Senior Property Accountant and Property Management teams with preparation of yearly Property outgoings reconciliations, preparation of tenant reconciliations and yearly property budgets and forecasts
- Assist and perform ad hoc project work as required.
- Input budget and forecast data into accounting system (MRI)
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualification in Accounting
- 1 to 2 years' experience working in Management and Financial accounting
- Understanding of the property industry (Desirable)
- Strong client service focus
- Excellent Excel skills, (Pivot, Vlookup)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Accounting software (MRI) (Desirable)
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package and staff benefits and the opportunity to join our team of committed professionals driven to make their mark in the property industry
Applicants with Australian working rights only please.
No Agencies please.