- Busy, varied role working with a collaborative team
- Fixed term for. 13 months
- Based in Perth CBD
Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 58 countries and employing more than 13,000 people worldwide. In Australia, Knight Frank employs approximately 1,000 professionals in 24 offices. Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional, agency and consultancy services.
An exciting 13 month fixed term contract role has become available for. a highly organised and dedicated Department Coordinator. to join the real estate industry. As a Department Coordinator. for. the Industrial Logistics Sales & Leasing team you will provide administrative support to a team of professionals who are driven to get the best results from each day.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing Sales campaigns (including organising marketing quotes, creating & placing ads)
- Design and implementation of E-marketing processes, and coordination of mail outs
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, presentations and other documentation
- Maintaining property websites
- Managing the Client Relationship Management database
- Preparing property submissions (including formatting, inserting pictures etc.) proposals and e-brochures using Indesign and custom-made templates in MS Word
- Liaising with conveyancers and brokers for. the duration of property sale and finalising settlement
- Receipting deposits received and organising transfers of monies with the Trust accounts department
- Preparing and update Agent Profile documents
- Creating presentations
- Coordinate team meetings including circulating invitations, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- General administrative support to the team including reception cover
With your proactive approach, and resilient, flexible attitude, you will be comfortable managing multiple deadlines and contributing to the success of the team.
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role; experience in the property industry is ideal. Your skills and attributes will include:
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office
- Adobe Indesign, an advantage
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and the ability to take ownership of your work
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Client-focused and responsive
We offer a competitive remuneration package and staff benefits such as private healthcare discounts, gym membership discounts, EAP, salary packaging opportunities, centrally located offices in Perth CBD, genuinely nice colleagues to work with.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a supportive, thriving team.
To apply for. this outstanding opportunity please click the ‘Apply' button below and include a covering letter with your CV.