At Knight Frank we're passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world's most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry's first WORK180 endorsed employer.
An exciting role has become available for a talented Assistant Property Manager in our Asset Management Services team working with an important client. As an Assistant Property Manager, you will support a team of professionals who are driven to get the best results from each day.
Through a variety of administrative, reporting and finance related duties; you will be the conduit to success in this fast paced and challenging role, with a focus on commercial and retail management.
- Support the team with all facets of general day to day administration activities.
- Co-ordination of monthly tenant and Client reporting (general issues, financial reporting, maintenance, upcoming works and arrears recommendations).
- Coding of invoices, financial accounting including accounts payable, receivable and budgeting.
- Chasing of arrears.
- Liaise with concierge for upcoming marketing activities involving tenants and contractors.
- Undertake fixed, CPI and market rent reviews.
- Update Bank Guarantee and Public Liability Insurance records. Liaise exchange/top up until completion with tenants and solicitors.
- Lease maintenance to ensure information is up to date and correct.
- Monthly tenant reporting which will include, general issues, maintenance issues, upcoming works, relevant schedules and arrears recommendations.
- Monitoring and follow up of any defects and ongoing maintenance of your portfolio, assigning works and ensuring work orders are completed and actioned accordingly.
- Establish, maintain and build conciliatory, pro-active open relationships with all clients, tenants and service providers.
- Other administrative tasks as required and directed by management.
Who we are looking for?
- Have at least 1 years' experience in a similar property admin or assistant role
- Relevant degree preferable, i.e. Bachelor of Business (Property)
- Hold a valid and current Agents Representative Certificate (can be obtained if successful)
- Intermediate MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills in conjunction with high attention to detail
- Possess strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Be a confident communicator with a demonstrated ability to engage within a team
- Look for opportunities to contribute, innovate and add value
- Demonstrate initiative and a proven ability to work autonomously
- Be able to coordinate business submissions and reports
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme (including superannuation) for primary carers
- Birthday and study leave
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can purchase additional leave so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn't realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process